Zipline Canopy Tours Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
When you purchase tickets with Zipline Canopy Tours, it is our commitment to reserve seats for you and possibly turn others away from that particular tour date and time. With this in mind, please understand that we must be firm in adhering to the following refund/cancellation policy:
- Reservations made within 10 days of the tour date require full payment upon booking. Reservations made prior to 10 days of the tour date require a 25% deposit and the balance will automatically be charged 10 days prior to the tour date.
- We do not issue refunds, credits, or reschedule for any reason within 10 days of the tour.
- For cancellations made 10 days or more before the tour date, a refund will be issued minus a $5.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the One-Hour Tour and a $10.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the Two-Hour Tour.
- We run all tours rain or shine. You're going to have fun either way!
- If we have to cancel our tours for unforeseen circumstances, we will issue a rain check only. Refunds will not be issued. We do not issue refunds, credits or reschedule for tours that may have to be delayed due to weather or for any other unforeseen circumstance that may arise. Please allow an extra hour in addition to your tour time to cover checkin time and any other time that may be needed prior to the tour staring.
- We regret we cannot make exceptions to this refund/cancellation policy for personal emergencies, illness, missed tours, or bad weather.
REQUIREMENTS TO ZIPLINE
- All participants must agree to zip at their own risk, and are required to sign a waiver. All participants that are under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver as well.
- All participants must be at least 10 years of age, and between the weight of 70 to 250 pounds.
- All participants must be in good physical condition. Participation is not recommended for anyone that may be pregnant, have heart conditions, or have had recent surgeries. Some walking and steps are required.
- Anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate and no refund will be issued.
- All participants must wear closed-toe and heel shoes, such as outdoor hiking or running shoes. Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail. No jewelry, scarves, or loose items are allowed.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to deny participation.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For tickets purchased within 24 hours of the tour date or for purchaes of less than four tickets, we recommend that you contact our office at (800) 251-4800 to confirm availability.
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to your tour time. Because we are on strict schedules, we cannot delay tours or ask other guest to wait for those that are late. All ticket sales are for the date and time they are purchased for. We do not refund, credit, or reschedule missed tours.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ZIPLINE CANOPY TOURS OF BLUE RIDGE!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE ADVENTURE OF ZIPLINING WITH YOU!